Ahuja CM-5000 Conference Systems
The Ahuja CM-5000 Conference System provides much required sound reinforcement at meetings and conferences. It is designed to combine aesthetics with clear, highly intelligible sound whilst minimising acoustic feedback. This system is designed to handle a wide variety of conference applications; Boardrooms, Large Conference Halls & open conferencing in open Convention Centres.
At the core of the conference system is the Central Amplifier which has a built-in 50W PA Amplifier which allows additional external speakers to be coonected, if required - for example in a public or press gallery. Provision is made for the connection of low impedance speakers or 70V/100V speakers. The amplifier has inputs for three microphones and an auxillary audio source,
The Central Amplifier also has a digital MP3 recording and playback facility. This enables the proceedings of the meeting to be easily recorded, and also allows pre-recorded messages or speeches to be played back.
- CMC-5100 Chairman Unit, 47cm microphone, LED indicator, PTT & priority switch, 2.5m cable
- CMD-5200 Delegate Unit, 47cm microphone, LED indicator, press to talk switch, 2.5m cable
- CMA-5400 Central Amplifier, built-in digital MP3 recorder, 50W PA amplifier
- CMB-4500 Conference Expansion Unit, allows additional Units per system
- Custom transport cases for 12 or 24 Chairman/Dslegates units
- Supports 150+ devices per system using CB-4500 Conference Expansion Units
All specifications are subject to change without notice.